[turba] user's account bind problem

Silver Salonen silver at ultrasoft.ee
Tue Oct 4 05:51:13 PDT 2005

Hi.

It seems you've got enough rights in OpenLDAP. Maybe even too much of them.
There's plenty of examples in internet how to set up access rights for
addressbook in OpenLDAP.

Just in case you could try some query from command-line:
ldapsearch -s sub -W -b "ou=group,o=mycompany" -D
"cn=user1,ou=group,o=mycompany"

But still, what do you have in sources.php? Did you remove all the unnecessary
sources and left only one?

Silver