[turba] Problems creating LDAP entries in Turba

Jon-Michael DeShazer jdeshazer at horanandmcconaty.com
Mon Oct 24 12:35:28 PDT 2005

Hi, I am running the latest (non CVS) versions of horde and turba and I
have them running at almost 100% with no problems, except for one.  I
have an LDAP server set up and turba is configured to use it.  Turba can
also edit existing LDAP entries which makes things easy.  Unfortunately,
I have not been able to create LDAP entries using turba yet.  Here's the
message I get when it attempts to do so:

 Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: net_ldap in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php on line 537

I have PEAR installed with the Net_LDAP module running (version 0.6.6)
but it still doesn't work.  Any ideas?