[turba] Imap contact storage

Mike Woods Mike at arishi.com
Wed Oct 26 09:53:54 PDT 2005

I've been trying (quite franticly) at this point to assertain if turba
can be configured to use contacts stored in imap folders ala synckolab,
i've googled, i've read faq's, scrolled through pages of readme's and im
still none the wiser!

The sample configs that come with turba suggest this kind of thing is
supported purley with ldap (kolab 2 i beleive) which isnt really any
good to me atm, although I did find and old kolab driver designed for
imap based usage but i couldnt get that working (im no php developer).

For the record im not using kolab but I want to use kolab-style contacts
with synckolab!

Thanks in advance for any help!