[turba] Problems with Turba, possibly error in php code

Daniel Gerzo danger at rulez.sk
Mon Nov 7 13:39:21 PST 2005

Hello Jan,

> Zitat von Daniel Gerzo:

>>  I know this is only a PHP notice and it shouldn't make much harm,
>>  but it seems like it's the reason why I'm unable to add new contacts
>>  into my Private Address Book.

> No, it isn't.

Okay, but what alse should be the reason why I'm unable to add new
contacts to the Private Address Book? I can't see any other relevant
information in the httpd's error log.

When I'm trying to add new contact there, I will get:

*Some_contact* added.  _________ here is the error generated
Error  No results

and then the *Some_contact* doesn't appear in the Private Address
Book.

I can provide more debugging if you need.

> Jan.

Anyway, that message should be fixed

--
Sincerely,