[turba] items per page

Thomas Gelf thomas at gelf.net
Thu Nov 10 00:06:34 PST 2005

Michael Rubinsky schrieb:

>>>Sounds like a bug then.
>>>Jan.

>>Okay, you're right. It works with the stable version. It only happens
>>when using the CVS versions (FRAMEWORK_3 and HEAD).
>>Bye
>>Volker

> Fixed in CVS.
> Thanks,
> Mike

Sh#$&...

I struggled with the same issue tonight and fixed it by myself - it
would have saved me some time if I would have known that there is
already someone working on it :-)

I also did some cleanup regarding:

- showing edit / delete actions depending on your permissions
- showing edit column (was half-done but probably not tested or
   has been forgotten to finish by someone)
- showing/hiding export links (as an action and in top menu)

As this was a long night working on a Horde app I did also so
some other changes :-)

I'm currently writing an application that needs to handle a lot
of subscriptions with extra data, many pending signups etc. I was
limited by the fact that I couldn't modify appearance and position
of username / password fields using just hooks and by the fact,
that horde's user admin shows "add-user-form", "pending signups"
(I have many of them and there is no paging) and "user-list" on
the same page.

So I

- finished / extended / bugfixed / tested my proposal from "bug"
   report #2904
- extended admin/user.php (split into three tabs etc)

Everything is now tested and works great - I'll do some cleanup
and post everything to bugs.horde.org (maybe today, but at least
within this weekend).

Yours sincerly,
Thomas Gelf