[turba] shared addressbook problem when adding contact information from vcards

Volker Then vt at volkerthen.com
Sun Dec 4 01:44:01 PST 2005

Hi there,

I encountered a problem when trying to import vcard data from e-mail
attached vcards to certain addressbooks.

Example: I created a new addressbook at menu "my addressbooks". Then I
wanted to add some vcard information to that new addressbook by using
the import function of the x-vcard mime viewer that comes with horde
and imp.

But the data was not imported to the selected sql-addressbook but to
the my default sql-addressbook.

So, importing to other users shared addressbooks doesn't work either.

Any idea what might be wrong?

Thanks.

Bye

Volker