[turba] Add from browse

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Dec 1 21:46:53 PST 2005

The 'add' action handler in browse.php adds an existing contact to a
contact list.  You must first select 'Add Contact' to add a new
contact, selecting the address book to add to is needed before you can
enter the information so we know what fields are available.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)