[turba] Shared address books

mbox mbarsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Wed Dec 21 22:47:17 PST 2005

Maybe it has to be a separate association table to make it work.  Or
like your saying have some sort of category and give rights to the
user/group to that category.

My particular problem is that I use contractors who could potentially
compete with me sometime in the future...they use the hermes module to
record their time, so unless I can have a different turba source for
each hermes user (sorta like Craig suggested), then they see all the
clients in the source.

Maybe I should be talking about this on the hermes list?  But still feel
it would be a good feature in turba too.

Mike B.

--
mbox mbarsalou <barjunk at attglobal.net>