[turba] Shared address books

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Dec 22 09:32:20 PST 2005

What I was going to suggest was that if you can use Turba 2.2 and
could filter based on the value of a field then you could create a
virtual addressbook and assign permissions to that.  Only problem is
that if your talking about using hermes, this won't work since you
need to specify a single source for clients in the config.

Is there any reason why we couldn't move the client address book
configuration into user prefs?  Maybe add a new pref that would
override the one in the config?

Thanks,
mike

--