[turba] Missing fields when using Active Directory as a source

Ken Weaverling weave at dtcc.edu
Sun Jan 1 13:56:30 PST 2006

It always seems to work out this way, but after staring at this for
hours today and trying what I thought was everything, I got it solved
minutes after I posted this. :(

The port should be the standard ldap port of 389, not 3268. Once I
changed that and with the original config below, all fields I want are
returned.

Sorry for the noise, but hope it helps someone else in my shoes down
the line... Also, thanks to Giannis for his posts in the past.