[turba] Fatal-Error non-existent class

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Fri Feb 3 17:17:26 PST 2006

Quoting SAJChurchey <sajchurchey at gmail.com>:

> I'm trying to install H3 with a lot of modules. All of the others are coming
> up fine, but when I try to look at the Address Book, I get the following:
>

> Notice: Undefined index: imsp in /usr/share/horde3/turba/config/sources.php
> on line 490

Read the comments in sources.php regarding the IMSP section. First,
are you using an IMSP server?  If not, you can safely comment out or
delete the entire IMSP example configuration.  If you are using an
IMSP server, and a version of Horde earlier then 3.0.6 then you must
configure the values in that section to suit your needs.  If you are
using Horde 3.0.6 or greater, the configuration is available in via
the configuration screens.

> Notice: Undefined variable: GLOBASL in
> /usr/share/horde3/turba/config/sources.php on line 491

This was a spelling error that will probably continue to haunt me for
years to come... ;)

Thanks,
mike

--