[turba] public_to_horde_share.php

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Mon Feb 6 09:15:53 PST 2006

This is an update script for users that are currently using a SQL
backend to provide a global address book.  What is does is this: It
creates a new SQL address book and a new Horde_Share for it.  It sets
default permissions to PERMS_SHOW | PERMS_READ.  If a SQL backend is
also used for user prefs, then it attempts to also automatically add
the created address book to each user's list of address books to use.

If this is what you are trying to do and you are obtaining errors,
please provide more details as to the errors you are receiving, what
Horde / Turba version you are using etc...