[turba] public_to_horde_share.php

Rüdiger Stark mail at stark-online.info
Mon Feb 6 14:41:03 PST 2006

i'd like to give more details on the error, but the script just hangs
without error message.
I upgraded to all RC-1 releases some weeks ago (turba, kronolith, nag,
imp and ingo running). Not head CVS, but stable code.
If i run the script from CLI within Horde, i get an php timeout, if i
run it from command line via ssh i get as far as the first question.
(are you sure...) Answering no gives a clean exit, answering yes (1) -
and the script just hangs.
  I tried to debug this with just adding echo's but i wasn't able to
find the exact line where it hangs.
  I really think the problem is connected with my provider and with
the amount of time they allow the scripts to use. I know that they are
very restrictive. Even building up the sidebar caused timeouts some
month ago, but it seems that has finally changed.

Okay. long talk, but lets focus a bit on the manual changes.
Is Horde_Shares a new table in the db? Or where are 'Horde_shares'
set. I already have a nice localsql_2 addressbook incuding the
table_2_objects. The Datatree also includes horde.shares.kronolith,
...nag, ...turba. So taking the risk that my question is really
stupid... but what exactly does the script create? a new addressbook
inside my localsql or localsql_2? Plus a new horde.shares in the
datatree?

Please give me a little more detailed informations.

I'm using Horde since more than 1 year now, and i'm really impressed
by it. But i have to admit, that you guys are loosing me a little
recently since you got more and more complex.

Regards and thanks for any answers.

Rüdiger