[turba] bad DN "ou=(.+) after enforcing LDAP ACL's in slapd.conf - fixed :-)

Mark Worsdall turba at worsdall.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 16 18:56:24 PST 2006

Hi

Cheers for that. phew, as if I have not spent a nightmare 3 days mount
everest learning curve with slapd ldap, so thanks for the pull up to the
top, well nearly to top:-)

Probably should go in the turba/docs/LDAP

and maybe a hint in the turba/config/conf.xml file stating in the turba
setup: If using LDAP ensure your have: the displays the LDAP document
text.

I know, I should have read it.

M.

In message <002401c6336b$fe630fa0$641e140a at ATHLON>, Dale Hartung
<dale at dghartung.com> writes