[turba] "Create Address Book" Error

S. Petty spetty01 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 07:49:19 PST 2006

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Maybe this is a completely different issue. Any chance that cookies
> are turned off? I.e. do you usually have the session id as a parameter
> in the urls?
>
> Jan.

Jan -

The URLs are long, and do seem to include the Session ID - here's one
for example:

http://www.server.org/mail/index.php?Horde=8ee4402ca0ce9f2d8a9609796e17a92a
&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.server.org%2Fmail%2F%3FHorde%3D8ee4402ca0ce9f2d8a9609796e17a92a

My webroot appears to be set correctly, cookies are not disabled in my
browser.  I've tried IE and Firefox with the same results.  I checked
the server and the session() extension is activated and functioning.

I looked at the cookies set after logging in, and there are 3:

PHPSESSID		08d820ef36150840a1f587eeb5319298
tz_offset  (twice)	-18000

I wiped out these cookies, closed the browser, then logged back in.

I guess, then, that the fact that cookies aren't working is causing this
problem?  My next question would be where else to look to figure out how
to get them working?  The webroot is not /horde, but I did change it in
the registry.php.  The admin setting for "What domain should we set
cookies to?" is also correctly set to the path to the horde directory.
The sessionhandler driver is set to the default, PHP.

Thanks Jan and Mike!