[turba] disabling creation of new contact on read-only backend

Fabio Pedretti fabio.pedretti at ing.unibs.it
Fri Mar 31 03:07:44 PST 2006

Hi,
are you referring to the Permission menu under Administration on the web page?
I can't understand how it works. I set only view and read permission to all
the users but I still see the LDAP entry in the box when creating a New
Contact. Also there is not mention of my LDAP backend in the Permission menu.
Where can I find some docs?
Thanks,
  Fabio