[turba] Horde Shared Addressbook

Tony Lay tonylay at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 09:53:25 PDT 2006

I did manage to get the script to run thanks to "public_to_horde_share
script hangs" thread but I'm still having issues with the use_shares
peram.

If I enable use_shares for the addressbook I suspect was converted the
Address Book page is blank.  If I click in New Message and then click
on Address Book, or try to expand names, this returns a blank page as
well.

Everything else seems to be fine though.  No reasonable error output
that I can find other than turba not working properly.  Any
suggestions how to debug this issue further or ideas for resolution?

Regards,

-Tony