[turba] Importing address book and address groups

Rajkumar S rajkumars at asianetindia.com
Wed Apr 19 12:01:36 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am migrating an iPlanet mail server to qmail-ldap and horde. I am
almost done with migration except for address books. I have a script to
collect the address book of every user in iPlanet but now need some
information to import it in turba. I am using an sql back end for the
local address book and manual addition is possible from horde interface.
   What will be the sql queries to import an address book entry to a user?

Second clarification I need is regarding the address groups. Basically
it's a name assigned to multiple email address. How can I do it in horde?

with warm regards,

raj