[turba] LDAP address book

krichtof krichtof.newsgroup at free.fr
Wed Apr 19 13:31:57 PDT 2006

Hi,

Apparently, Turba allows to work with addressbook stored in a LDAP server.
But is it possible (or will it be available in a next release) that Turba
works with the users stored in the LDAP server. I mean, at the moment, Turba
allows a specific user to manage his own addressbook stored in an LDAP
server.
But what I dream, is to allow Turba users to browse or update an LDAP Server
where each contact corresponds to an entry in the LDAP server.

Any idea ?

PS: Sorry if my post is not very clear, I'm not very goot in english ;-)