[turba] Unable to edit Shared AddressBook

Michael mseltser at soroki.com
Tue Apr 25 15:00:52 PDT 2006

Michael Rubinsky <mike <at> theupstairsroom.com> writes:

> Quoting Michael <mseltser <at> soroki.com>:

> >   I was playing around with flags and forgot to change it back to
> > 'readonly' => false.  In any case, it makes no difference whether it
> > is set to false or true, when viewing the record, the edit checkbox
> > or edit button on each record is not available
>
> 1) 'readonly' attribute has been deprecated in Turba 2.1
>
> 2) After you run the public_to_horde_share script, the *entire* sql
> addressbook is owned by the user you specified when running the
> script.  Any other user has to be given write perms if you wish them
> to have it.
>
> If you are sure that perms are set correctly, check the turba_objects
> table and see who is listed as the owner is the owner_id field.
>
> >   Michael
> > --
>
> Thanks,
> mike
>
> --
> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
> mrubinsk <at> horde.org

Mike, I've removed the two deprecated attributes from the config file:
'public' => true & 'readonly' => false.
The "owner_id" field contains the owner id "a96848d7a680a065de7894d1ef8e361a"
which I was able to interpret using Datatree tool.  The permissions for my users
appear to be set correctly, with Show/Read/Edit/Delete.

Does the owner_id need's to exist somewhere in the configuration file?
I'm still unable to edit any records

Thanks,
Michael