[turba] Unable to edit Shared AddressBook

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Wed Apr 26 11:36:52 PDT 2006

Quoting Michael <mseltser at soroki.com>:

> Mike, I've removed the two deprecated attributes from the config file:
> 'public' => true & 'readonly' => false.
> The "owner_id" field contains the owner id "a96848d7a680a065de7894d1ef8e361a"
> which I was able to interpret using Datatree tool.  The permissions
> for my users
> appear to be set correctly, with Show/Read/Edit/Delete.

I'm assuming you set these permissions using Turba->My
Addressbook->Edit Address Book-> Edit Permissions

Do you see the permissions entries if you look in
Datatree->horde.shares.turba->localsql->a96848d7a680a065de7894d1ef8e361a
(assuming your source name is 'localsql')?

> Does the owner_id need's to exist somewhere in the configuration file?
> I'm still unable to edit any records

No.  As long as you have properly configured your SQL source to use
shares in config/sources.php that is all that is required.