[turba] client addressbook conf has no effect

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Fri Apr 28 11:27:53 PDT 2006

Quoting Nathan Mills <nathan at nwacg.net>:

> As seems par for the course now, I find out a little new information
> after I click send.  I just checked the other user's Turba, and
> noticed that the Address Book still doesn't show in his list, despite
> them having the same permissions as the owner.  The names still show
> fine in Hermes for both, though.
>
> It doesn't really impact us, but perhaps it will shed some light on
> what's really going on here.

Your question is still a bit confusing to me.  Let me get this
straight.  At this moment, Hermes is working as expected with a
shared, sql source being set to the client address book, but that same
address book is not visible to all users that have explicitly set
permissions to it when viewing in Turba?

Are you sure you are using an up to date turba/config/prefs.php?  Does
the address book in question show up at all in the address book
preference interface?