[turba] object_email valid data

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Mon Jun 5 09:02:39 PDT 2006

I've noticed a problem that happens when our users create a new contact
and they enter an email address like:

   Some Body <somebody at someplace.com>

IMP will then display the email address as:

   "Some Body" <Some Body <somebody at someplace.com>>

This is of course because it's simply inserting the name in front of the
email, and can be "fixed" with a little bit of user awareness.

My question is, can we warn a user when they create a contact and enter
a long form email address and a name at the same time?  This just seems
a little confusing to some of our users, so generally it might be a good
idea to do something to enforce this concept (somehow).  Thanks.

--Aaron