[turba] Problem with add directly to addresbook

Jan de Jongh jdjongh at office.unet.nl
Wed Jun 14 01:36:51 PDT 2006

I've got a problem. I've configured at first an local prefs addressbook. See
my config /horde/imp/prefs.php

$_prefs['add_source'] = array(
    'value' => 'prefs',
//    'value' => 'sql_ext',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

This seems ok, but if i klik on the addressbook icons in an e-mail then the
first contact is added direcly to the addressbook. But if i click a second
one (for instance an cc contact) then i got the message
this person is allready in your addressbook.
If i close the e-mail and re-open it then i can add the contact. It looks
like i can add one contact at a time.

Ok to fix this i've made an SQL addresbook and made this config:

$_prefs['add_source'] = array(
    'value' => 'sql_ext',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

Then it works fine, BUT i've got users that allready made contact in the
Prefs i can't switch now. I really want the prefs way to work. Does any one
has got the same problem? Or know a solution to this problem?

Maybe a way to convert the prefs to SQL?

--
With kind regards,

J. de Jongh