[turba] How are the decode and encode hooks supposed to work?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jun 21 10:10:58 PDT 2006

This is likely a bug. Please post a ticket on http://bugs.horde.org/

> I think I'll change the LDAP driver so that certificates are converted
> to Base64 on the fly. I had to change the driver anyway since
> ldap_get_entries() doesn't handle binary data properly.

I think there is already a ticket for this. If you can confirm that
the ldap_get_values_len() call can handle non-binary data okay, then
we should be able to replace the existing calls with binary-safe ones.
Otherwise I'd like to see a general strategy for handling binary data
both in the LDAP driver and in all of Turba.

-chuck