[turba] upgrade problems

Howard Moscovitz h at mosc.com
Mon Jul 3 11:00:57 PDT 2006

I'm a little embarrassed posting this...

I was running IMP/Turba on a server and decided to move to anther one.
(Both are Linux - the new one is Fedora Core 2 from godaddy.com). I set
up Horde/Imp/Turba on the new server, copied over all of my users home
directories, and using MYSQL I copied the horde database onto the new
server. Here are the versions:

Old server:

Horde 2.2.1
Imp 3.2.2
Turba 1.1

New server:

Horde 3.06
Imp 4.0.4
Turba 2.0.4

I'm using IMAP for user authentication. Imp seems to be working well for
everyone, but people can't see their address books. I looked through the
documentation and found a script to run called 1.2_to_2.0.sql.
Apparently this didn't do the job. Users can not add new entries to either.

Can anyone help me. Maybe I'm missing something, maybe a 1.1 to 1.2
upgrade script?

Any suggestions?

Thanks much in advance.

Howard