[turba] Upgrading from Turba 1.2 to 2.0

Brett Charbeneau brett at wrl.org
Mon Jul 3 11:19:15 PDT 2006

On Mon, 3 Jul 2006, Oliver Schulze L. wrote:

	Thanks for the response, Oliver!

OSL> You can insert the old .sql export first,

	Okay, through phpadmin I dropped the turba-objects table so I can start
from scratch.
	I then tried to insert the old turba dump into the Horde database:

mysql --user=root --password=PASSWORD horde < oldIMP_turba.txt

	but I get

ERROR 1146 at line 12: Table 'horde.turba_objects' doesn't exist

	Am I missing something?

(757)259-4079 (fax)    brett at wrl.org