[turba] Upgrading from Turba 1.2 to 2.0

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Mon Jul 3 11:12:30 PDT 2006

You can insert the old .sql export first, and the run 1.2_to_2.0.mysql.sql.
The script 1.2_to_2.0.mysql.sql will add columns to your turba table,
so I thinks thats why your are having that error:
ERROR 1136 at line 12: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

HTH
Oliver

Oliver Schulze L.
<oliver at samera.com.py>