[turba] Upgrading from Turba 1.2 to 2.0

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Mon Jul 3 11:21:12 PDT 2006

Quoting Brett Charbeneau <brett at wrl.org>:

> 	Am I supposed to use the 1.2_to_2.0.mysql.sql script on the *old*
> install first?

Yes.

> Is there a way to so this without ruining the present
> Turba 1.2 database? (I need to keep the old one up until the new one is
> online)

Couple different options here:

1) Use the sql script from your old horde install to create the
turba_objects table in your new install, then import your old data
into the table, then run the upgrade script.

OR

2) Use mysqlhotcopy to copy the turba_objects table from your old
install then run the upgrade script on that, then copy to your new
install.

Thanks,
mike

--