[turba] Address Book does'nt shows up

Ulrike Müller uli-mueller at gmx.net
Mon Jul 24 13:17:07 PDT 2006

Hello,

yesterday I installed Horde and IMP and both are working fine. Today I
tried installing Turba, but I got some problems.

First I had these sidebar-problem, i.e. the sidebar doesn't show up. I
followed a hint, and deleted the turba-menu entry in the registry.php.
If there is a better solution, I would be glad to hear about it.

Now I have the problem, that following the links to the Address Book
doesn't work. If I wait long enough, Firefox' Download opens and wants
to open prefs.php. Can anybody help me with this?

I wonder if I have to change the sources.php, but I thought I can change
this via the application.

I really need some help, because I just started with Horde.

Thanks,
Uli