[turba] Address Book does'nt shows up

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Mon Jul 24 14:30:27 PDT 2006

Quoting Ulrike Müller <uli-mueller at gmx.net>:

> Hello,
>
> yesterday I installed Horde and IMP and both are working fine. Today I
> tried installing Turba, but I got some problems.

It would be helpful if we know which versions you are referring to
when requesting help...also, any errors that are being returned either
on screen or in the web server logs or the horde log would be helpful.

> First I had these sidebar-problem, i.e. the sidebar doesn't show up. I
> followed a hint, and deleted the turba-menu entry in the registry.php.
> If there is a better solution, I would be glad to hear about it.

You should not have to delete the turba-menu entry, as you now
obviously won't have the turba entries in the sidebar menu...

> Now I have the problem, that following the links to the Address Book
> doesn't work. If I wait long enough, Firefox' Download opens and wants
> to open prefs.php. Can anybody help me with this?

Be sure to read turba/docs/INSTALL and edit the config/sources.php
file to suit your needs.  In particular remove any sections that don't
pertain to backends you are using...

No idea about the prefs.php download though...

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)