[turba] SyncML & Turba

Sven Flossmann sven at flossmann-online.de
Wed Oct 4 12:12:39 PDT 2006

Thanks for your answer, I'll take this as a starting point to figure out
how it might work.

> What SyncML client are you using? Sync4j? Synthesis? etc... with Outlook?
> Palm? etc...

Synthesis SyncML

> *In the case of Sync4j*, Horde's lib/SyncML/Device/Sync4j.php file
contains
> functions sif2vcard and vcard2sif which contain lines similar to:
>
> $vcard->setAttribute('NICKNAME', $a['NickName']);

Right, if Sync4j is used, this might help. Synthesis does not use such
functions currently.
However, the functions sif2card and so on seem to be a hack for Sync4j
only. So, what would be the right way of handling the fields problem.

Sven