[turba] Searching the archives

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Sun Nov 5 13:33:24 PST 2006

Is there a way to search the archives for this list on keywords?

The only "archives" page I can find just allows one to view all of the
messages week by week, or download each week as a gzip'ed text file.

I tried google but to whatever extent this list may be echoed to google
(and there are SOME turba lists there but I can't be sure if they are
these), only the development and CVS lists appear to be there.

I'm a newbie at turba (and horde and mysql and databases in general) and
I'm going to have some questions to post here, and I know how much people
dislike having to field questions that have been asked and answered dozens
of times before.

Thanks...