[turba] Searching the archives part deux

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Sun Nov 5 13:49:18 PST 2006

Related to my earlier question about searching the archives...

I noticed that each week is compiled into a gzip'ed archive and can be
downloaded individually.

(Actually, the "gzip'ed" archive isn't really gzip'ed ... if you click on
it you'll see that it just comes up in plain text without invoking gunzip
or anything ... but I digress...)

Anybody know if it's possible to download one big file that contains all of
the archives?  Then I could search that file using grep or some other text
search tool.

If no such thing exists, then is there an FTP site that I can go to and
just say "get *" and download all of the text files at once?

I tried ftp.turba.org but there were no mailing list archives there (that I
could see) ... just distribution tarballs and other support files.

Eric