[turba] A few remaining issues with Turba

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Thu Nov 9 11:11:28 PST 2006

At 02:02 PM 11/9/2006, Muskingum Web Manager wrote:

<AMH>>>>>For the global address book ... Create an address book, fill it,
and share it with "Authenticated Users"<<<<<

Good afternoon, Aaron.

That's part of the problem ... I can't find the control that is used to
create new address books.

Can't I just share the admin's default address book with everybody else?

<AMH>>>>>I'm not certain that I would choose to give everyone full edit
access to it, but I would be inclined to allow everyone read access and
then give edit access to certain users or groups.<<<<<

This is a common address book that we all need to use, so "certain users or
groups" means all of us.  There is no need, nor any benefit, for anyone,
including the admin, to have a private address book.

I'll take a look at the passwd module ... thanks.

Eric