[turba] A few remaining issues with Turba

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Thu Nov 9 12:40:23 PST 2006

With regards to sharing the admin's default address book, I don't see why
the same process wouldn't apply. In fact, I just shared my personal address
book with a test account and it worked exactly as I'd expect.

As for creating one, when I click "My Contacts" on the Turba toolbar, I see
an option to create or delete them. I am not sure why you would not have
such an option.

As for your environment, it's your implementation and therefore your choice!
My advice is more on a stability and security standpoint based on the
environments I've worked in.

Aaron M. Hall
Muskingum College Web Coordinator
"Some people wish it could happen,