[turba] Sharing address books solved, I think...

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Nov 9 19:37:18 PST 2006

Quoting Eric <spamsink at scoot.netis.com>:

> It seems that the administrator's address book cannot be shared, at
> least I wasn't able to get it to work.

AFAIK, from Horde's point of view, an 'administrator' is nothing more
than a 'regular' user that is listed in the admin array in horde's
config.  On my test server, my 'regualar' user account is also an
administrator account - and I can share my address books fine.

Is anyone else seeing this, in other words, should I look into this?

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)