[turba] Another addressbook listing problem

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sun Nov 12 11:56:42 PST 2006

Quoting Christophe CAUCHOIS <c.cauchois at epf-normandie.fr>:

> Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com> a écrit:
>> Sorry if I missed this, but what versions or Horde / Turba are you
>> using?  Also, I'm assuming you are using a SQL backend correct?  The
>> only reason I ask is that share support is only available for sql and
>> imsp sources at the moment.  What type of authentication are you
>> using?  Can you provide a sample entry in the turba_objects table?
>>

> Horde 3.1.3 and Turba 2.1.2
> This is a SQL backend.
> I use LDAP authentication but the same goes with IMAP.
> Here is a sample raw of turba_objects table :
> object_id : 70f0ece60c51e26857abc4a6d9dd3759
> owner_id : c.cauchois at epfndie.loc
> object_type : Object
> object_uid : 20061111104845.14x510ht6zy8 at courrier.epfndie.loc
> object_members : NULL
> object_name : test
> [...]
> other values are "nothing"

do you log in to horde using the full email address?

>>> The other important thing is that the columns of this address book can't be
>>> listed in "options->columns options".
>>
>> This only happens when you have use_shares enabled?
>>

> No, in both cases (but I saw them one day ;o)
>

>>> I tried to delete all entries for "horde.shares.turba" in horde_datatree
>>> table, but with no luck.
>>
>> FYI, the only thing this will do is remove the 'definitions' of any
>> user-created address books and permissions - as well as remove any
>> user-added permissions on defafult address books. (The contents of the
>> address books will still be in the turba_objects table). After you do
>> this, then log out and back in, you should see at least one new entry
>> here for your default address book.
>>

> Sorry, I can't understand the acronym (french word, same in english
> ?) FYI ;o)

FYI = For Your Information

> Where do theese column's names come from ?

The column names are pulled from the 'map' array in sources.php  No
idea what would make this appear and disappear at random.  Are you
*sure* there are no errors/messages in any of your logs? Make sure you
turn up error reporting and check both your horde log and server logs.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)