[turba] Radio buttons in Turba, how?

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Wed Dec 6 10:47:16 PST 2006

At 01:20 PM 12/6/2006, Christophe CAUCHOIS wrote:

<CC>>>>>I think your enum field must contain "Bill", "Chris" and
"Eric", and not a code for theese names, since Turba seems to show up
(*shows up*) the *real* values of the DB.<<<<<

Good afternoon, Christophe.

I'm not sure to which "enum field" you are referring.  There is
nothing marked "enum" in the $attributes block.  The $attributes
block looks like this:

$attributes['testcheck2'] = array(
     'label' => 'Test Checkbox 2',
     'type' => 'radio',
     'required' => false,
     'params' => array(array('Not Assigned', 'Bill', 'Chris', 'Eric'))
);

I added the 'Not Assigned" element to work around the other problem
you mentioned, the one about not being able to search on 0.  Now, 0
means Not Assigned, 1 means Bill, etc.

I guess we lose the ability to search on "Not Assigned", but I think
we can live with that for the near term.

I can thus search for all occurrences of 1, which will give me
everything assigned to Bill, and we can use that as a workaround if
we have to, but it would be much better if the actual names could be
used in the search terms and show up in the search results.