[turba] readonly sources

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Dec 7 08:54:09 PST 2006

Quoting Kevin Conley <kevinconley at northwestern.edu>:

> OK - i installed the new Turba version (2.1.3) and the issue with
> moving a contact into the LDAP is gone.
>
> However, the 'Edit|Delete' is still there when viewing an entry. Are
> you saying this can be restricted using the
> 'Administration/Permissions' tool?
>
> I have not used this before - is there a Wiki on it or some docs I can use?
> Is it simple to make the LDAP source READONLY for everybody?

Administration->permissions

Add new permissions for Address Book(turba), then sources, then for
the individual source.  To add a new top level permission (Address
Book) Click on the little key icon next the "All Permissions"...to add
a new child permission to an existing permission, click the keyring
icon next to the parent permission.

Thanks,
mike

--