[turba] Help with turba shares

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Mon Jan 1 12:00:46 PST 2007

Hello,

I am currently using the latest stable versions of the horde apps and
need some help with turba shares.  I am using php 4.3.9, as this is the
stock version that is installed with CentOS.  My turba conf.php
contains - $conf['shares']['source'] = 'localsql';

I also modified my sources.php for the localsql cfgsource to add
'use_shares' => true,

This now shows me the my address books icon.  When I go there and
create a new address book called first, I get a message saying that the
address book first was successfully created.  I edit and grant
permissions to all authenticated users to show and read, then save.
But, when I login as another user, the shared address book is not
visible to the authenticated user.

Hopefully, I have given enough information so someone can tell me what
I have missed or misunderstood.  If not, please let me know what other
information you need.

Thanks,

John