[turba] Multiple address Books

Todd C. Williams technology at pmi-portland.org
Sun Jan 7 22:12:23 PST 2007

   I think I have read all the FAQs but I am stumped.  Can a user
create more than one address books--say two SQL based books, one for
private use and one to share?  If so, do I have to do something
special with sources.php?  My sources.php just has the one sql entry,
when I try to create a new address book in My Address Book, it says it
creates it but the Edit Address Books drop down has a blank name

   Cheers,
  Todd C. Williams