[turba] Checkboxes, how?

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Fri Jan 5 09:26:53 PST 2007

Thanks to you guys, I have managed to get radio buttons working
properly in turba.

Now, the last thing I need to do is get checkboxes to work.

I have gone through the archives and haven't found the "right" way.

Can someone please give me an example of sources.php and
attributes.php blocks that handle checkboxes?

Also, what kind of a mysql field should I set up for checkboxes?  I
assume it's some kind of boolean but I'm not even sure how to set up
booleans in mysql... perhaps just a numeric field whose expected
values are 0 and 1?

Thanks...

Eric