[turba] Multiple address Books

Todd C. Williams technology at pmi-portland.org
Sat Jan 13 10:02:17 PST 2007

   Mike,

   Sorry for the late thank you.  Between you and any non-porting user
(thanks to you, too) I got the answer.

   I am using Groupware RC2 which includes Address Book (turba)[1] H3
(2.1.3) and Mail (imp)[2] H3 (4.1.3).

   I screwed up since I did not understand what should go in the
config option box "Name of source for creating new shares"  I put
"sources.php" (not "localsql") and it kind of worked but not.  After
straightening out my mess (other tests included) I have it working
just fine.

   The "Name of client addressbook" is the name of the default address
book for the creating local address books, right?

   Cheers,
  Todd C. Williams
  Director of Technology
  PMI Portland Chapter
  technology at pmi-portland.org

Links:
------
[1] /groupmail/admin/setup/config.php?app=turba
[2] /groupmail/admin/setup/config.php?app=imp