[turba] Multiple address Books

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sat Jan 13 11:50:34 PST 2007

Quoting "Todd C. Williams" <technology at pmi-portland.org>:

>   Mike,
>
>   Sorry for the late thank you.  Between you and any non-porting
> user (thanks to you, too) I got the answer.
>
>   I am using Groupware RC2 which includes Address Book (turba)[1] H3
> (2.1.3) and Mail (imp)[2] H3 (4.1.3).
>
>   I screwed up since I did not understand what should go in the
> config option box "Name of source for creating new shares"  I put
> "sources.php" (not "localsql") and it kind of worked but not.  After
> straightening out my mess (other tests included) I have it working
> just fine.
>
>   The "Name of client addressbook" is the name of the default
> address book for the creating local address books, right?

No. "Name of client addressbook" is the address book (if any) that you
want to be used with any application that uses the clients api.  (Like
Hermes, the time / billing application).  If you don't need this
functionality, you can ignore this setting.  The "Name of source for
creating new shares" entry is the name of the source that will be used
when creating new address books.  The "default" address book for each
user is automatically created by the backend driver.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)