[turba] GPG key and turba...

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 06:42:46 PST 2007

Hello

I've progressed quite far now setting up Turba with a LDAP private address book.

I am trying to active the GPG key field.

In the sources.php I added the line:
        'pgpPublicKey' => 'turbaPGPPublicKey',

When I enter any value in the GPG key field, it fails with:
 There was an error updating this entry: Modify failed: (65) Object
class violation

And in the OpenLDAP log I get
Entry (cn=common
name,ou=avenardj,ou=personal_addressbook,dc=hydrix,dc=com), attribute
'turbaPGPPublicKey' not allowed
entry failed schema check: attribute 'turbaPGPPublicKey' not allowed
conn=5 op=3 RESULT tag=103 err=65 text=attribute 'turbaPGPPublicKey' not allowed
conn=5 op=4 UNBIND
conn=5 fd=19 closed

In the slapd.org configuration I do include the horde.schema

Has anyone experienced a similar issue before? Google didn't return anything

Thank you
Jean-Yves