[turba] Organisational Unit showing in browse list

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Mon Mar 19 20:16:36 UTC 2007

That was my first thought but I couldn't see anything wrong.

This is what is configured for both sources that are showing this:

          'objectclass' => array('top',
                                 'person',
                                 'organizationalPerson',
                                 'inetOrgPerson'),

The object class of the ou that is being shown is, in both cases
organizationalUnit and top. Now, I can see that top is in both, but I
thought it would only match if all were present as the class. Also, I
thought it would only show matches within the ou and lower in the tree.

Should I remove top?

Cheers for the reply.

Martin...