[turba] Adding and modifying fields to the addressbook

ilikeputers at hischopsticks.org ilikeputers at hischopsticks.org
Fri May 18 16:09:32 UTC 2007

I really enjoy using Horde and Turba but there is one thing I wish I
could do.  The setup on my webhost provider has a limited number of
fields in the address book and some of the fields present are not
named as I would like them to be.  I would like to know how to:

1.  add more fields
2.  Change the names of the ones presently there.

Is there any way to add a picture to the addressbook?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide