[turba] Question: sharing address book / problem

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sun Jun 24 16:23:03 UTC 2007

Quoting Helmut Schiefer <helmut at 4Schiefer.de>:

> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>
> Hi,
> I've download the latest CVS Head of turba from yesterday and I use
> the Horde CVS Head from thursday last week.

There was a problem with address book prefs that was fixed in CVS
sometime yesterday.  What your describing sounds like you are
experiencing this issue.  The current HEAD code should work for you...

Also, see bugs.horde.org for other possible issues with new address
book share stuff, ticket #5494

Thanks,
mike

--