[turba] Question: sharing address book / problem

Helmut Schiefer helmut at 4Schiefer.de
Sun Jun 24 19:20:14 UTC 2007

Hi Mike,

thanks for your reply. I've read the ticket and i didn't found any
idea for my problem. I've download the latest version of turba (few
minutes ago) and i wounder.

It works for one people and it didn't work for the other. The
permission dialog is for all people the same: show read edit.

bye Helmut

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> Quoting Helmut Schiefer <helmut at 4Schiefer.de>:
>
>> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I've download the latest CVS Head of turba from yesterday and I use
>> the Horde CVS Head from thursday last week.
>
> There was a problem with address book prefs that was fixed in CVS
> sometime yesterday.  What your describing sounds like you are
> experiencing this issue.  The current HEAD code should work for you...
>
> Also, see bugs.horde.org for other possible issues with new address
> book share stuff, ticket #5494
>

> Thanks,
> mike
>
> --
> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
> mrubinsk at horde.org
>
> "Time just hates me. That's why it made me an adult." - Josh Joplin

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Helmut Schiefer